Many families like to meet with us before they welcome a new child into their home. We are happy to meet with any parent who would like to get to know our practice better either in person, via telemedicine or over the phone. Please call our office to schedule a complementary prenatal consultation.
Many families have similar concerns and we have put together some information that is commonly asked about.
- We have two locations and four doctors. Our doctors rotate between the two locations and split their time between both locations.
- If you have an urgent question after hours, you can reach our answering service and they will page the doctor on call. For emergencies you should call 911.
- We welcome and expect lots of questions during well child visits and encourage parents to bring a list of questions that they would like to cover during the visit. If you have a routine question between visits you can call during office hours and a doctor will return your call before the end of the day.
- We believe strongly in vaccinations and require that all families in our practice vaccinate.
- We follow the AAP recommended schedule for well child visits and the CDC vaccination schedule.
- We leave openings in our schedule for same day sick visits as well as for newborns.
- Patients are not assigned to a provider but rather parents are allowed to express a preference for whom their child sees. If that provider is available then the staff will make every effort to honor that request.